Have you got coeliac disease or gluten-intolerance and have to live gluten-free? I am coeliac and unable to eat gluten-free oats and need to avoid rice and corn, so if you are looking for peer-support and managing it all, you are in the right place! My goal is to help people living with coeliac disease or gluten-intolerance feel better about their diet.
I want to help people living with gluten-intolerance take ownership over the management of their diet by encouraging everyone to cook and bake their own when they can. You will find some recipes on the blog, some of which are also free of gluten-free oats, rice and corn. You can also find posts about other aspects of gluten-free living and more are on the way!
I am excited to offer a gluten-free bread baking course as a short-cut into the sometimes overwhelming world of home baked gluten-free bread! The course gives you the opportunity to use my baking knowledge to your advange – you can ask me questions and I will help you along wherever you get stuck and you get to bake instead of thinking to get started:
Bake a Tasty Gluten-Free Seeded Bread – online course 19th September 2021 3pm GMT
On my course I share my tricks for Gluten-Free bread success to take the guess-work out of the picture and to speed up your journey to a gluten-free life that’s a slice better. The course consists of:
- A Zoom workshop with me on 19th September at 3pm GMT
- 4 key steps to gluten-free bread success.
- Walk-through on how to make a tasty Gluten-Free seeded bread.
- Q&A section at the end of the session so you can clarify things then and there.
- After the workshop we will continue in the private Facebook group
- Recording of the workshop available in case you missed it for any reason.
- Step-by-step videos of me making the bread so you can follow along.
- Recipes for both yeasted loaf and sourdough, if you have a starter you want to use.
- I will be in the group answering your questions, giving helpful tips and troubleshooting.
All the details and registration can be found through this link.
I hope you join me on the course as there is nothing I enjoy more than making people on a gluten-free diet feel better about it!
Can’t wait for us to get baking!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.